Smoked Turkey Cranberry Salad
A trip to the deli and a stop at the produce department make this an easy dinner solution. “It’s a healthy salad with a bold, smoky flavor,” promises Lisa Renshaw of Kansas City, Missouri. “And it’s a surefire way to get your family to eat salad.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in turkey and celery. Divide the salad greens among four plates; top each with 3/4 cup turkey mixture and 2 tablespoons cranberries.