Smoked Deviled Eggs
??Give all those leftover Easter eggs a flavor upgrade. Grilling these smoked deviled eggs gives them a distinctive taste that will have everyone talking. —Catherine Woods, Lexington, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 10 min.+ chilling
- 1/2 cup soaked hickory wood chips
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Add wood chips to grill according to manufacturer's directions. Place eggs on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir Miracle Whip, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. If desired, top with additional paprika and chopped parsley. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Test Kitchen tips