Slow-Cooker Cinnamon Roll Pudding
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 8 cups cubed day-old unfrosted cinnamon rolls
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Place cubed cinnamon rolls in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, butter, vanilla and nutmeg. Stir in raisins. Pour over cinnamon rolls; stir gently. Cover and cook on low until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 3 hours. If desired, serve with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 570 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 226mg cholesterol, 468mg sodium, 72g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Jul 16, 2016
This sounds so good . I have a new Slow Casseolle Cooker, can this be made in it and would I use the same time as it is a 9x13 size?
Feb 11, 2016
It was the best ever bread pudding but it burned on the bottom. Good idea to try lining crock pot with aluminum foil. I'll try that next time.
Dec 25, 2015
I use my day old biscuits for this pudding. My daughter likes it so well that we served it at her wedding reception!
Feb 26, 2015
Line your slow cooker with a foil collar to prevent burning. Newer slow cookers seem to run much hotter. This helps deflect that heat.
Feb 25, 2015
My bread pudding burned at 3 hours. I will find a recipe that that won't happen.
Nov 25, 2014
Slow cooker burned part of bread-pudding and I did not completely cook it in cooker. Moved it to oven to watch..
Oct 16, 2014
The best bread pudding that I have ever eaten. hands down!!
Aug 11, 2013
No comment left
Feb 11, 2013
No comment left
Jan 27, 2013
I absolutely loved this recipe. Made it for my husband and friends and it was a huge hit. I accidently forgot the sugar, but offered topping such as half and half, whipped cream, ice cream and caramel sauce and the compliments quickly came in. My husband suggested the next time I make it to cut back on the raisins and add a cubed, peeled apple and/or pear. Definitely will try that!Thanks for sharing!