Slow-Cooked Cheesy Cauliflower
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets (about 18 cups)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine cauliflower, soup and cheese. Cook, covered, on low for 5-6 hours or until cauliflower is tender. Stir in sour cream, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir until golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle over cauliflower.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 178 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Sep 19, 2019
Very disappointed in this recipe. It had was lacking in taste. I will not make it again.
Aug 19, 2019
Awesome, however I used the family sized cream of chicken and added Gruyere cheese
Apr 20, 2019
Disappointed, took much longer to cook and it had a bland sauce. Will stick with my own recipe.