Slim Chutney Deviled Eggs
A fun twist on a classic finger food, these chutney deviled eggs are easy, delicious, and make a popular contribution to any gathering. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped cashews and paprika, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites.
- In a large bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, chutney, green onion, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cashews and paprika. Chill until serving.