Skinny Huckleberry Cocktail
I re-created a skinny huckleberry cocktail I had during a vacation in Idaho and Wyoming. The flavor of vodka and the drink mix can be varied to suit your taste preferences. —Susan Franck, Rapid City, South Dakota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes14 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 5 bottles (12 ounces each) light beer
- 2 cups huckleberry flavored vodka
- 1 can (12 ounces) diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 4 teaspoons (2 packets) Crystal Light raspberry lemonade drink mix
- Fresh blackberries and raspberries, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine beer, vodka, soda and drink mix, stirring until mix is dissolved. Serve with ice and garnish with berries as desired.