Skillet Ranch Beef and Macaroni
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (7 ounces) macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until macaroni is tender, 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if needed.
Jul 9, 2020
Question:Could Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing be used in place of the seasoning?
May 12, 2020
This recipe was flavorful and easy to make. My whole family enjoyed it and I will definitely make it again!
May 7, 2020
Pleasantly surprised! My family really enjoyed this simple recipe. I didn't change the recipe at all!