Simple Saucy Potatoes
These rich and creamy potatoes are simple to prepare for potlucks. This saucy side dish always gets rave reviews wherever I take it. —Gloria Schroeder, Ottawa Lake, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Chopped chives and coarse cracked pepper, optional
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients, reserving 1/3 cup bacon crumbles; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Top with reserved bacon and if desired, chopped chives and coarse cracked pepper.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 9, 2020
Forgot the 5 stars with my review:
Dec 15, 2013
These potatoes are delicious! and so easy
Aug 25, 2010
I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home.
Dec 19, 2009
Delicious! Great for pot lucks.