Simple Marinated Tomato Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- Arrange tomatoes in a serving bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Jun 24, 2019
Simple, refreshing and delicious salad, esp. with ripe tomatoes off the vine.
Aug 30, 2015
WOW!!!!! Yummmmmmy. Thank you Mary.
Aug 2, 2010
I love the taste of this all together. Great summer dish or any time.
Sep 27, 2009
Tried this - it's very good. It's great as a quick tasty side dish to grilled meats on a busy night, especially when those garden-grown tomatoes appear at the end of summer. I love no-fuss recipes like this.
Jan 12, 2007
No comment left