Simple Lemon Cheesecake
If you're looking for a cool, creamy dessert that even a diabetic can indulge in, try this recipe. —Mary Merchant, Barre, Vermont
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup fat-free sugar-free lemon yogurt
- Assorted fresh berries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, flour and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute. Beat well. Fold in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate. Garnish with berries if desired.