Shrimp Egg Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Bread or crackers
- Combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Use as a sandwich spread or serve on crackers.
Mar 8, 2018
I used fresh shrimp, which I poached because I'm not crazy about canned fish usually. Served it on buttered bread. The flavor was pretty good
Jul 19, 2014
The only way this recipe serves 6 people is that 4 of them have their jaw wired shut. This taste ok, but it really does not need to be rated or reviewed.
Jun 17, 2012
Made this last night. Family loved it. The only thing I changed was I had half a pound of cooked salad shrimp. Kept everything else the same. Put it in pita bread halves. Great light summer meal.
Apr 12, 2012
A very tasty variation from the "everyday" egg salad. If I am preparing this to be served at a later time, I do not add the celery until just before serving. I haven't tried this as an appetizer yet, but it does make a great sandwich!
Feb 8, 2010
Excellent recipe. I made this as an appetizer spread over crackers.
Sep 1, 2007
No comment left