Shrimp and Spaghetti Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Grated lemon zest
- In a large skillet, combine the first 8 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cook and stir over medium heat until spaghetti is tender, 12-15 minutes. Add shrimp and parsley; heat through. Sprinkle servings with lemon zest.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 334 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 1492mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein.
Jan 4, 2020
Quick and easy.. Made it as written. I will make this again. Joyce Moynihan, Volunteer Food Editor.
Nov 2, 2019
Easy and quick, perfect for those busy days when one doesn't have time to cook. I left out the legumes for dietary reasons. I thought the shrimp was a little tough so next time I will use raw shrimp.