Shrimp and Crab Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat
- 4 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish and seasoned salt; mix well. Add to the shrimp mixture and stir well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate.
Jul 5, 2012
For me, this was just okay. I didn't really care for the taste. May or may not make again.
Mar 6, 2012
When I make this recipe I've learned to cut the seasoned salt in half, cover the salad and let it sit in the fridge for a day --if I can keep my family out of it for that long. We all love it.
Oct 26, 2010
I've made several seafood salads over the years, but this one is by far the best I've come across!! Will definitely be making this one again!!