Sheet-Pan Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound Broccolini or broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes. Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3 cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Combine lime juice, melted butter, chipotle and remaining sea salt.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, Broccolini, shrimp and reserved limes on top of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture over vegetables and shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 394 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 25g protein.
Jun 12, 2020
This was good, but not great. Too much lime for my kids and the shrimp was overdone at 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
May 25, 2020
I halved this recipe and used only asparagus, since it was what I had on hand. I don't think I'll make it again, as the lime taste was a little off-putting, in my opinion.
May 17, 2020
This is fantastic
Apr 9, 2020
I have made this twice in the past 3 weeks because we loved it so much! The lime juice really gives it a great flavor. I made it once with green beans and once with asparagus and broccoli. Both delicious!
Feb 8, 2020
Absolutely delicious! My hubby said one of top 5 meals I've ever made. Only substitution I made was fresh green beans for the veggie. Will definitely add this to my repertoire of meals. Thank you!
Jan 3, 2020
This was delicious! I made this for a guest who is a pescatarian but needed it to be substantial enough for my meat and potatoes husband. I used 2lbs of shrimp, a pound of asparagus, a pound of broccoli florets, one zucchini squash and sliced up 4 cloves of garlic. I also used those little trio colored potatoes. Cooked the potatoes for 20 minutes, then added the veggies for another 10 and then added the shrimp for another 10 or 15. Didn't have the limes but I used "key lime" juice. Veggies were tender crisp, potatoes for salty and perfect and the shrimp was perfectly done, not over cooked. There were four of us and everyone loved it. This is a keeper.
Jun 11, 2019
Excellent! I substituted cauliflower rice for the potatoes.
Apr 16, 2019
This is a new favorite for sure! I loved the flavors of the lime and chipotle - a little tart and a little spice but not too much of either. We also loved the variety of veggies in this dish. Add some cooked rice and you've got a great meal for Lent or any time of year.
Jan 5, 2019
Oh my! All my favorite flavors. Easy, quick cleanup. Will keep this recipe!
Dec 29, 2018
This recipe is fantastic! These days, I'm trying to make more sheet pan dinners and this one really delivers on flavor, prep/cook time and budget. I served this recipe in bowls over brown rice. So delicious! And beautiful, too!