Sesame Pork with Garlic Cream
Collette Conlan from Burleson, Texas shares her easy method for turning simple pork chops into a hearty summer dish for two. "The chops and sauce make a satisfying entree when served over noodles or rice."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, divided
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Hot cooked pasta
- Place pork chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the sesame seeds. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn over and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds. Broil 7-8 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- In a skillet, saute garlic in butter for 2 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the milk and cream cheese; whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in onion. Serve the pork chops and garlic cream over pasta.