Seasoned Fish Crackers
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
Makesabout 2-1/2 quarts
- 3 packages (6.6 ounces each) Goldfish cheddar crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 250°. Place crackers in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely in pans. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 117 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 18, 2017
Super delicious. I add a good amount of cocktail peanuts.
Sep 2, 2015
Easy and delicious.
Mar 26, 2015
I made this recipe exactly as written and it is wonderful! I will definitely make it again.
Jun 12, 2013
A great alternative to the plain goldfish that are always on hand at my house! I loved the strong flavors of the seasonings!
May 12, 2013
I have made these for years. I give them as part of a gift basket at Christmas. Guest expect me to have them available! My husband even bought me fish dishes to serve them in for our annual Christmas party. I, however, do double the cayenne pepper.
Dec 29, 2010
Very easy to make. My son loves these crackers. I make them for school classroom parties too.
Nov 5, 2010
This is delicious and so easy to make. This goes quick, I recommend making a double batch. I will for sure make this again!!!
Dec 14, 2009
Although we're huge fans of Chex Mix and love Ranch Dressing, we didn't care for these much...thought they were too strong. Made w/ an equivalent weight of Cheez-Its instead of Goldfish but that shouldn't have made a significant difference.