Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more. Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other raw vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 161 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Apr 6, 2015
Delicious, we all loved it! Super easy, very tasty!
Dec 26, 2014
Took this dip to a Christmas potluck yesterday. I doubled the recipe, used real crab and an equal amount of tiny shrimp and added just a bit of lemon zest because my family loves the taste of lemon with seafood. The dip was a big hit and pretty much stole the show! Thanks for sharing it.
Dec 12, 2014
This is best served cold with no baking.