Scalloped Chicken Supper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Place the contents of the sauce mix in a large bowl; set the potatoes aside. Whisk in the water, soup and poultry seasoning. Stir in the chicken, carrots, celery, onion and reserved potatoes.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 343 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1209mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Feb 5, 2018
Some Sundays are rather hectic so I found this and threw all of the ingredients in my slow cooker. I did add 1/2 can milk since it was going to be in the slow cooker for 4 hours. Perfect when we arrived home. I would advise using a top quality package of scalloped potatoes. I also add 1 c up of frozen peas .
Jul 19, 2013
This was really good served with an Asian salad and crescent rolls. It reminded us of chicken potpie.
Jan 25, 2013
I made this on a cold winter day, tasted great the only thing I would add would be garlic next time I make it.
Sep 22, 2011
Nothing special. I wasn't horrible, but extremely dry...already regretting the waste of ingredients. :(
May 22, 2010
We enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. I added a touch of cumin and a little salt. Will be great to make in the RV!
Feb 1, 2010
This was way too salty & too "orangy" from the potato sauce mix and carrots. The potatoes were so thin that any sticking above the sauce took on a potato chip consistency after baking. The small amt. of potatoes in the boxed mix didn't begin to contribute "substance" to this dish. The saltimess was NOT to be ignored! Ewwww! I will never make this again!