Savory Cracker Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups potato sticks
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1-1/2 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine potato sticks, crackers and pretzels. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in remaining ingredients. Drizzle over pretzel mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until crisp and lightly browned, 12-15 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 306 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 468mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 31, 2020
Very tasty snack mix. Mine came out burnt at 12 minutes. I will make again but bake for less time. Thanks for sharing.
Jan 17, 2020
First time making this, We all loved it! Second time, omitted the Kosher salt and replaced it with 3/4 teaspoon of Old Bay Seasoning. Oh My Gosh! Even bigger reviews from guests! Will definitely make it again using OBS.
Dec 23, 2019
Very tasty. I try a new snack mix every year and this one has a very nice mixture. I used a cookie sheet, more spread. I'll make this again. Janet VFE
Nov 25, 2019
A quick and easy appetizer/snack to put together. It is quite savory and tasty! It tasks self-control to stop munching. The only thing I might add is chopped fresh herbs like rosemary. It would add a fresh spin on it!