Sauteed Squash with Tomatoes & Onions
My favorite meals show a love of family and food. This zucchini dish with tomatoes is like a scaled-down ratatouille. —Adan Franco, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, 2-4 minutes. Add zucchini; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper; cook and stir until squash is tender, 4-6 minutes longer. Serve with a slotted spoon.