Sausage Quiche Squares Casserole
With three kinds of cheese, this quiche is rich and creamy. Sausage adds a hint of spiciness.—Bernaldine, Moesta, Valparaiso, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup Daisy 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients; mix until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Apr 11, 2013
OMGoodness, soooooo good. Definite keeper!
May 12, 2012
Delicious! I had a party and it was a hit!! Can't wait to make it and share it again for my friends baby shower next weekend!
Oct 25, 2006
No comment left