Santa Fe Chicken Pizza Pie
Give your pie a Southwest twist when you slather on the taco sauce and top with black beans, green chilies and kicked-up chicken strips. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Press pizza dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, building up edges slightly. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° until lightly browned, 8-9 minutes.
- Spread with taco sauce; top with beans, tomato, green pepper, onion, chilies and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until crust is golden brown, 15-18 minutes.