Sangria Gelatin Ring
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups boiling white wine or white grape juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- In a large heatproof bowl, add boiling wine to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in chilled club soda. Refrigerate until thickened but not firm, about 45 minutes. Stir in berries and grapes. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours. Unmold onto a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 117 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 1, 2020
I plan to make this for a intimate get together over the 4th. The recipe does not specify what type of white wine to use for this recipe. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Happy 4th
Jun 3, 2020
Oh my!! What a DELICIOUS and REFRESHING treat!! Came out perfectly! Yum yum!!
Jun 13, 2019
I used the juice because I have kids and added cool whip to each serving . I didn't have a ring so I just used a regular dish but the taste is amazing! This will definitely go into my summer rotation!
Jul 9, 2011
I just made this jello for my soon-to-be daughter-in-law's bridal shower. Everyone liked it, and the colors of the various fruits made it very appetizing-looking. I used the white grape juice, but will try the white wine next time. Also, next time I will let the club soda go flat before using it in the recipe, as the carbonation affected the jello's consistency. Also, I put a layer of fruit in the bottom of the mold before adding the jello.
Jul 7, 2011
Excellent summer recipe.Make sure the club soda is chilled otherwise it'll take about 2 hours to set.