Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 tomato basil tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), grilled and cut into strips
- 12 slices cucumber
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa and 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing over each tortilla. Place the chicken, cucumber, tomato and green pepper down each center; top with 1-1/2 slices of cheese. Fold ends of each tortilla over filling.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place two wraps folded side down in skillet. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining wraps and butter.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 480 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 536mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Feb 26, 2020
Enjoyed these wraps. I mixed the salsa and ranch salad dressing together before spreading on tortilla. I plan on trying a Mexican cheese the next time.
Oct 8, 2013
Delicious! I loved these simple wraps that I served with potato salad and pasta salad from the deli.
Jan 31, 2012
This was a great wrap that the family enjoyed. Only thing I changed was that I used provolone and garlic pesto wraps, because that is what I had on hand.