Salmon Party Spread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir until well blended. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Transfer to a serving bowl; if desired, sprinkle with pecans or parsley. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 71 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 1, 2020
I've made this countless times. It always gets rave reviews! It's a keeper!
Apr 8, 2018
Delicious recipe. Will definitely be making it often.
Mar 26, 2018
This is definitely going in my appetizer folder for the next get-together I have. I think I will use a fresh piece of salmon (poached for a bit) rather than using canned. Once I make this dish I will get back for a true review. (What's not to like??)
Jan 6, 2017
Made this for Christmas Eve with the family. One problem......I should have doubled the recipe. It was gone in no time with everyone asking for more. I chilled for about 8 hours. Served with dill flavored Triskets Crackers. To die for!!!