Salad Dressing with a Kick
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 20 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 30, 2009
My husband liked it, but it was too spicy hot for me.
Jul 26, 2009
this salad dressing is great! i used plain greek yogurt instead of regular because i couldnt find a plain yogurt small enough. and i used A1 steak sauce. but its really really good!
Jun 22, 2009
This sounds delicious, I'm going to dip quite a few veggie sticks in this....
Mar 7, 2009
i'm guessing they mean that was the steak sauce they decided to use when the recipe called for 1 tsp steak sauce
May 3, 2008
Re: Editor's Note....was the Heinz 57 Steak sauce used in addition to the above ingredients or as a replacement for one of them?