Since I usually have the ingredients on hand, these succulent ribeyes are a “regular” from my kitchen. But the tender meat also makes a lovely entree for more significant occasions or when I'm entertaining guests. —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 5 min.
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 3 beef ribeye steaks (1 inch thick and 1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for sauce. Pour remaining marinade into a shallow dish. Add beef and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef in oil in batches. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet, add butter and reserved marinade. Cook and stir over low heat until combined. Serve with steaks.
Nutrition Facts6 ounces cooked beef with 2 teaspoons sauce: 626 calories, 47g fat (19g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 439mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 41g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.