Rosemary Salmon and Veggies
My husband and I eat a lot of salmon. One night, while in a rush to get dinner on the table, I created this rosemary salmon meal. It's a keeper! You can also include sliced zucchini, small cauliflower florets or fresh green beans. —Elizabeth Bramkamp, Gig Harbor, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic and salt. Pour half over salmon. Place asparagus and red pepper in a large bowl; drizzle with remaining oil mixture and toss to coat. Arrange around salmon in pan; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake until salmon flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.