Rocky Ford Chili
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (14.3 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 4 cups corn chips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, cook chili and corn on high for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Place corn chips in four large soup bowls; top with chili mixture, lettuce, cheese, olives, sour cream and salsa.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 664 calories, 32g fat (11g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1522mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 11g fiber), 26g protein.
Oct 26, 2015
I would like to say this isn't recipe for Rocky Ford R2 chili chip. Where ever this person got the recipe from wasn't even close. They need to change the name.
Dec 2, 2010
This is fast, easy & delicious! My son & i loved it!
Aug 31, 2010
I did not make this recipe but it is very like my version of taco salad. I wish those who rated it had said why so low. It sounds pretty good to me.
Oct 5, 2009
No comment left