Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
These rosemary sweet potatoes are simply one of the best recipes we've ever made. Roasting them brings out all of the wonderful sweetness! —Kristin Stone, Little Elm, Texas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil. Place sweet potatoes in a single layer in prepared pan.Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes longer, turning once.