Roasted Green Bean Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss beans with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to 2 ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 30-35 minutes or until beans are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, dill, mustard, sugar, pepper and the remaining oil and salt until blended. Transfer beans to a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 108 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Jul 2, 2016
Awesome! I've never roasted green beans before - and this turned out to be an excellent recipe. It took me 35 minutes to roast 2 pounds of beans. I washed them first, blotted them with a paper towel, then tossed them with olive oil/salt before roasting. The dressing was good too. This is a tasty recipe and it gets a 5-star review!
Jul 18, 2014
No comment left
Jun 4, 2014
Jun 4, 2013
No comment left
Mar 12, 2011
Zippy flavor, and you must like dill. We eat it as a warm side dish. We also make the sauce and use it on roasted brussel sprouts or asparagus. Definitely tasty and recommended.
May 6, 2010
Excellent recipe although I found the roasting time to be more like 50 minutes.