Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha Aioli
This Sriracha Brussels sprouts recipe constantly surprises you—it's crispy, easy to eat, totally sharable and yet, it's a vegetable! This recipe is also gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and can be vegan if you use vegan mayo. —Molly Winsten, Brookline, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 20 minutes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 4 teaspoons Sriracha chili sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place Brussels sprouts on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat. Roast until crispy, about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, remaining 1-3 teaspoons Sriracha chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle lemon juice over Brussels sprouts before serving with sauce.
For less spiciness, reduce the amount of Sriracha chili sauce to 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon.
Nutrition Facts4 halves with 1 tablespoon sauce: 146 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.