Roast Lemon Butter Shrimp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve jasmine rice
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the first 7 ingredients in a 13x9-in. baking dish. Place dish in oven until butter is melted, 3-5 minutes. Add shrimp. Bake, uncovered, until shrimp turn pink, 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Discard rosemary; stir in cream. Serve shrimp mixture with rice and, if desired, hot pepper sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 431 calories, 24g fat (14g saturated fat), 196mg cholesterol, 607mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
May 13, 2020
The best shrimp dish I think I've ever made! Buttery, garlicky, tangy...they were perfect. This truly is a 30-minutes-or-less meal which is a huge plus. The fact that it's an all-in-one dish (except for the rice) is just a bonus
Apr 25, 2020
This is similar to a recipe I've used, but preparing it in a skillet on the stove. Baking the shrimp enhanced the flavor, I did not add the salat, and instead of the whipping cream (which I did not have on hand), I used an Alfredo sauce. Being avid fans of shrimp, I am d delighted to have another good recipe to turn to.
Apr 22, 2020
This is a quick and easy week night meal. It was just a little bit salty for me but otherwise tasty.
Mar 8, 2020
This tasted delicious. It took a bit of time for the sauce to thicken after I stirred in the heavy cream, but my family ate every bit of it. We will definitely make this again.
Mar 2, 2020
shrimp! Love sheimp!