Roast Cauliflower with Pepperoncini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 8 cups)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (3-1/2 ounces) capers, drained and patted dry
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pepperoncini, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place cauliflower in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat. Add capers; cook and stir until golden brown, 4-6 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Stir pepperoncini, almonds and capers into cauliflower; drizzle with vinegar. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 122 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 962mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 1, 2020
This combination was delicious. will definitely be making this recipe again. Recipe a keeper!
May 21, 2020
Surprisingly delicious, this will become a regularly served dish at our house. I made 1/3 recipe but reduced the amount of peppers to 1/4 jar. Easy, quick, attractive dish.
Apr 20, 2020
Amazing ! My kids loved it too! These flavors are bound for each other. One of the best cauliflower recipes I have ever made.
Apr 6, 2020
I really didn't know what to expect with this combination of ingredients but it works. Very tasty and healthy too!