Rich Chocolate Pudding
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Whipped topping and miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Place chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar in a blender; cover and process until the chips are coarsely chopped.
- In a small saucepan add milk and butter. Bring to boil over medium heat. Add to blender; cover and process until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into six individual serving dishes. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping and miniature chips if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 386 calories, 26g fat (16g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 8, 2013
This recipe did not work for me. The pudding never set up even after 24 hours in the refrigerator. Plus it was way too sweet & rich. I won't be making it again.
Mar 27, 2013
Olala, so good
Mar 7, 2012
Good, but honestly too rich. It tastes like soft chocolate chips.
Jan 27, 2012
This is so easy. I loved it. I made it years ago and just came across it again. It is very rich!!!