Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Place rhubarb in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is softened, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in gelatin until dissolved; cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold into rhubarb mixture. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 134 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Apr 30, 2014
try it almost frozen. its great
Jul 15, 2011
We love this dessert and have shared it with friends and family. This year I didn't have strawberry jello or vanilla pudding so I used raspberry jello and lemon pudding. Delicious!!!
Jun 6, 2009
No comment left
Feb 26, 2009
The sweetness comes from the jello and pudding mix. Sounds yummy, can't wait to try it.
Feb 26, 2009
I can't imagine a dessert with rhubarb and no sugar. Must be very sour. - Ardath Effa