Red Potato Salad with Bacon
"I created this recipe while trying to find an alternative to the usual potato salad," notes Suzan Martin from Hollis, New Hampshire. Its flavor might remind you of a baked potato with all the toppings.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 7 medium red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.