Red Onion Focaccia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 small red onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon oil for 4 minutes; set aside.
- On a greased baking sheet, roll out pizza crust into a 12x8-in. rectangle. Brush with remaining oil. Sprinkle with the cheeses, rosemary and garlic powder. Top with onions.
- Bake at 425° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 213 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 4, 2014
I fixed this for game day and it was a huge hit and I needed to make another one and everyone was drooling waiting for it to come out of the oven
May 11, 2009
No comment left