Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3-1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 2 cups Daisy small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Prepare ravioli according to package directions; drain. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 30-40 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Editor's Note4-5 cups of any style cooked ravioli may be substituted for the frozen cheese ravioli.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 518 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1411mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein.
Jul 21, 2020
No comment left
Jul 10, 2020
Really liked this easy weeknight recipe that tastes like lasagna without all the work. I used fat free cottage cheese, because that is what I usually buy, and it turned out great. I added some sauteed mushrooms I needed to use up, perfect!
Oct 27, 2019
No comment left
Apr 9, 2018
i used fresh ravioli with italian sausage with a four cheese pasta sauce both from safeway and the dinner was delicious.very easy to put together and serve
Dec 18, 2017
This was delicious! It tasted like a quick and easy lasagna! We used frozen beef ravioli, but this could easily be tweaked to use almost any kind of ravioli. I bet this would be good with a butternut squash ravioli and instead of red sauce, using a white sauce! My husband loved it so much he went up for seconds (despite being on a diet). He said it was worth the extra calories. I'll definitely make this again. Oh and I did cut it in half and it worked out just fine :)
Dec 28, 2015
My favorite recipe to make and freeze for new moms. Universally liked and easier to double (or halve) and freeze the recipe compared to classic lasagna
Oct 6, 2015
Sorry, I posted this in haste; I made the Cheesy Ravioli Bake. BUT, this sure looks good!!!
Nov 7, 2014
Tasty...but if we are going to have ravioli, we will just have ravioli.
Oct 21, 2014
Delicious and very easy to make. I usually serve this with green beans, a salad, and garlic bread.
Jun 9, 2014
Very good & easy. I also didn't boil the ravioli, which made it faster to make and alot less clean-up. A keeper.