Loaded with raspberry flavor and fizzy bubbles, this is the perfect brunch drink. It's not too tart, not too sweet—just right! —Nancy Mueller, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups chilled prosecco
- Mint leaves and fresh raspberries, optional
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Press through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard seeds. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fill each champagne flute with 2 tablespoons raspberry mixture; top with prosecco. If desired, garnish with mint and fresh raspberries.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 270 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
May 14, 2019
This was a very tasty recipe! I doubled the amount of raspberry mixture I added to each flute, since I couldn't taste it with just 2 tablespoons.
Apr 21, 2019
I made this for Easter Brunch! Bright, bubbly and festive.