Raspberry-Banana Soft Serve
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Thinly slice bananas; transfer to a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Arrange slices in a single layer; freeze overnight.
- Pulse bananas in a food processor until finely chopped. Add yogurt, maple syrup and raspberries. Process just until smooth, scraping sides as needed. Serve immediately, adding fresh berries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 104 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Jul 7, 2020
My husband and I really liked it. I made it exactly as noted, but I had a few frozen blackberries and threw them in also. It is very important to process the bananas before adding the rest of the ingredients.
Jul 12, 2016
I made the peanut butter and chocolate version for my daughter and she loved it! This healthy recipe is easy to prepare and makes a great snack or dessert!