Raspberry Almond Strips
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 6 tablespoons raspberry cake and pastry filling
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, beat cookie dough, flour and almonds until blended. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 13-1/2x2-in. rectangle on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Using a wooden spoon handle, make a 1/4-in.-deep indentation lengthwise down center of rectangles. Bake 5 minutes.
- Spoon raspberry filling into indentation. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cookie is golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes.
- Remove from pans to a cutting board; cut each rectangle crosswise into 16 slices. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 106 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 15, 2016
This is a favourite cookie for my family and friends easy to make and deliciousMK
Dec 27, 2011
These are very good. Just don't make the indentation too deep or they will split in halves.