Looking for a low-fat dressing for salads without the preservatives of already-prepared varieties? Then this recipe is for you. It's a creamy topping for any crispy greens. You'll want to keep plenty on hand...it disappears quickly!—Sheree Feero, Golden, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup Daisy 1% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion tops
- In a blender or food processor, blend cottage cheese, milk, vinegar and garlic until smooth. Add onion tops; blend just until combined. Store in the refrigerator.