Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 package (20 ounces) large thick pretzels
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Break pretzels into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Pour into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 200° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Oct 24, 2016
Tastes like hot dogs for some reason mine tasted like terrorismAwful never again
Jul 17, 2016
These are fantastic!!
Feb 21, 2016
Quick and easy recipe, what a great snack! Will make these again for sure!
Apr 2, 2015
Simple easy and delicious. We keep it on hand for a simple snack.
Apr 14, 2013
Mar 22, 2013
I make this for parties & family get togethers. I use Honey Wheat pretzels from my local Dollar Tree. Perfect snack.
Mar 13, 2013
No comment left
Dec 30, 2010
great & easy
Jul 28, 2009
I make ranch pretzels by just getting a bag of pretzel sticks, an envelope of ranch dressing and popcorn butter. Place half the bag of pretzels in a one gallon zip lock bag drizzle about 2 Tbsp popcorn butter add the remaining pretzels and drizzle another 2 Tbsp popcorn butter. Close bag and shake bag to coat all the pretzels. Open bag and put in the ranch dressing. Close bag and shake to coat all the pretzels. I make these when I have family gatherings at the house and they are always a big hit.
Jun 4, 2009
I make this with mini pretzels but I don't bake it. Just put in a large bowl w/ tight fitting lid and rotate it every half hour for 2-3 hours so it distributes easily. Works great when camping and you don't have an oven. Adding a cup of peanuts is also good.