Raisin Cheese Slaw
Crisp cabbage and raisins comprise this salad from the California Raisin Board.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder or dried minced onion
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, lemon juice, sugar, salt, mustard and onion powder. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, cheese and raisins. Fold in dressing. cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.