Raisin Butterscotch Pie
"I won a county fair ribbon for this quick dessert featuring raisins," notes Arleen Owen of Fresno, California.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat milk and dry pudding mixes for about 3 minutes or until thickened. Fold in sour cream; stir in raisins.
- Place banana slices in pastry shell; top with pudding mixture. Chill until serving. Garnish with whipped topping.