Quick Frozen Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped topping and pecan halves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Place bowl in freezer for 30 minutes or until filling starts to set, stirring every 10 minutes. Spoon into crust, mounding filling slightly in center. Cover and freeze until firm, about two hours.
- If desired, garnish with whipped topping and pecans; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 282 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 16, 2014
I am always on the lookout for new recipes to try on my family and this one looks so delicious; can't wait to try
Dec 6, 2011
I made this for our Christmas party last week -big hit! I put whipped cream around the edge of the pie and Christmas sprinkles in the midle to make it look Christmas-y! I'm making this again for our guests on Thursday! Quick, easy, delicious pie!