Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart
It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and a few minutes of prep can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.