Provolone Pepper Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup finely cubed provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, red peppers, onion, salt and pepper. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns.
Jul 26, 2020
We have tried numerous turkey burger variations on the grill and these are among the best so far. I just used inexpensive Provolone and everyone loved them. I was afraid they might tend to fall apart because of the cubed ingredients but they worked perfectly. I did spray them with canola oil spray before putting them on the grill. All burgers are better with nice brioche buns, too, if you can afford them.