I made these sparkly treats for my daughter's brownie troop and they're great for princess parties. Sometimes I use lemon curd in place of the jam. —Marina Castle Kelley, Canyon Country, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 slices white bread, toasted
- 6 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 1-1/2 cups buttercream frosting
- 6 tablespoons sprinkles
- 6 teaspoons silver or gold edible glitter
- Spread jam over toast. Top with buttercream, sprinkles and edible glitter. Leave toasts whole or cut into shapes.